Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's snowing in Melbourne



Melbourne is having a cold snap! Typical timing for the Hendersons - seems whenever we take a 'winter break' we freeze to death! Pictured here is lovely country Victoria, specifically Daylesford, and it's covered in snow at the moment! Beautiful! Bring it on! Unsure if Daylesford could ever be as cold as NYC was however I'm willing to test the possibility! It's been a while since I last visited Melbourne and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

ReckenRoll said...

It's also snowing in Peru for the first time in 80 years or something like that! Maybe Al Gore really is on to something...

Suzara said...

Hiya - I read the first few words and immediately thought of our trip to NYC! Are you wearing the hat you bought there? (so your ears wouldn't freeze off)

Hope all is well! Suz, x