Monday, July 16, 2007

Choose a moving buddy - we're off to Hocking!

It's been a couple of weeks since my last installment so here's an update.

We are on the countdown to moving into our new place now - Only a week and 4 days to go now! I can't wait. I really can't. The termite inspection happens this Friday and then our final inspection is on Wednesday the 25th of July. Pending all goes well - Choose a moving buddy because we are off to Hocking! Opening all the wedding gifts will be like Christmas!

To keep our minds off the countdown we are heading to Melbourne this weekend to visit with family and friends. Saturday will be my first MCG experience as we are going to see the AFL match between Collingwood and Essendon. Then, on Sunday, we are off to my Aunt Abbe's country house for some R&R. Boy do we need it before the big move...

2 comments:

Girl Friday said...

Have so much fun in Melbs. Are you seeing any of our mutual mates?

Unknown said...

ok - I'm commenting late, but congrats on the house! how exciting! Looks like you won't be too far from the beach either - very important! :) Keep us posted!