Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Eddie-V Henderson


Last Monday, on a whim (and after a lot of pushing from me) Leigh and I took a drive out to Northam which is about 1.25hrs out of Perth to meet with a poodle breeder. I could hardly contain my excitement in the car!! Following a highly successful visit we adopted a 6 week old little black miniature poodle who we've decided to call Eddie-V. Leigh said that if we have to get a 'girls dog' then it has to be a boy and have a cool name. For those that are still guessing, Eddie-V is named after Eddie Vedder, lead vocalist for Pearl Jam.

What was really cool about the visit is that we not only got to meet his parents but his grandad as well! So cool. Eddie comes home with us on October 13. He is so cute and I can't wait to add him to the family! Our home is now complete.

He looks just like this except black.

3 comments:

ReckenRoll said...

Yaay for puppies! How exciting! Welcome to the family Eddie V!

ReckenRoll said...

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS! I am going crazy here. I need puppy pictures!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.